Disclosure and Disclaimer Statement
First of all, I’d like to thank each and every one of you for reading, it truly makes my day! If I could squish your faces and you’d still come back there would be a whole lot of red faces.
Now for the fun stuff.
- I try my hardest to notate the proper sources, but unfortunately I may miss one here or there. Also, content sources and links change from time to time. So if you happen to stumble across any of those boo-boos please shoot me an email so I can make it right.
- I fully believe in link love and spreading the word. Most of the time, I send a thoughtful email requesting use of one of your photos or partial content. On occasion I may miss a few (we're all human right?!). If there is an image or content appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please contact me with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
- On the other hand, if you borrow any images, please provide the proper courtesy and link back to the Black and White Obsession post directly. I love seeing feature photos and may even get overly excited!! Although not required, feel free to send me an email if you use photo or content from this lil ‘ol blog.
- Any photos not credited to an external source have been taken by Black and White Obsession and are rights protected.
- Hopefully we all learned about plagiarizing in school, so please do not copy an entire post to be used, reprinted or published without consent. Rather, reword and borrow up to two pictures, then send them my way via linking back if you would be so kind! If you would like to use more than a two photos, please contact me for permission/written consent and it will be reviewed on a case by case basis. Better yet, let's chat to see if guest posting would be a good fit.
- I am all for Pinning, so please pin away or visit/repin/follow my website’s Pinterest board if you’d like.
- Trisha D or Black and White Obsession cannot be held responsible for any injuries or damage that may occur if re-enacting any projects or tutorials. The tutorials are not perfect; they are simply what worked for us at the time. Even though Mr. Boyfriend was once a carpenter, information has changed, local code and laws vary, and we are not professionals. We encourage further research.
- The blog world changes frequently and so does content, so Black and White Obsession reserves the right to make changes to existing content, without notice.
- The opinions expressed here are my own and are not meant to offend, humiliate, or cause offense to you. Shall any content appear that you find harmful, please contact me to rectify the situation.
- To keep from spammers and negative context, you may not see your comment right away as comments are manually accepted.
- Black and White Obsession accepts comments and those comments the property of their respective owners. Therefore, I cannot be held responsible nor liable.
- I will not be held liable for the accuracy, completeness, errors or omissions of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. I am also not responsible for statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from your country of origin.
- I despise spam as much as anyone, rest assured your information will not be given or sold, unless specifically requested for giveaways. In the event of giveaways, the company is responsible for shipments.
- Letters or emails sent directly to Black and White Obsession are granted specific permissions for use in anyway unless otherwise stated in your initial correspondence.