As I grew older, I became even more fond of Halloween. One night a year you get to dress up and become someone else? Sign me up! Then I met my boyfriend and one of our very first projects as a couple was designing and making our Zombie Lego Man Costumes.
Which is why over the next couple weeks, you will see many Halloween related posts....
- Table cloth ($1 at Walmart)
- Poster Board ($0.30 at Walmart)
- Acrylic Paint (optional, $0.50 at Walmart)
- Paint Brushes
- Scissors and/or X-acto Knife
- Measure your door width. Set up your projector to enlarge the image according to your doors width.
- Tape the Poster Board to the wall, and trace your image(s). Cut out each image.
- Paint (if necessary) and let thoroughly dry.
- Fasten the table cloth to your door (don't skimp especially if you don't have a 'storm door'). Cut off any excess material.
- Tape images to the door.
Movie: V for Vendetta
Movie: Batman, The Dark Knight
Movie: Black Swan
>>>Looking for even more 15 minute Halloween Crafts? Stop by our host, Angie from The Country Chic Cottage as she will be sharing projects all week (by clicking the images below)!