Surprise, we ended up with this beaut:
- Cut some scrap paper to see what size font would fit nice.
- Measure the scrap paper.
- Spray paint the Mason Jar.
- *Cut out your font (the Silhouette Cameo makes it easier). I tried matching the “Kerr” Mason Jar font as close as possible and thought Sverige Script Demo (free to download here) was close enough.
- Apply a thin layer of Mod Podge.
- Apply and adhere the cutout.
- Apply a top coat of Mod Podge.
Hey, now every craft can’t go according to plan: